At the International Conference on UV LED Technologies and Applications everything revolves around UV LEDs. Experts from science and industry showcase areas of applications, trends and the latest developments of UV LEDs.
MCE symbolizes the fullest synthesis of housing comfort in the future. Essence lies at its core and represents the soul of living pleasure. Advanced systems, energy-efficient and integrated, with a strong renewable component to guarantee both pleasant and productive, but also safe and sustainable environments while also providing a variety of solutions to meet the latest needs of plants design, installation and management.
Our partner Haase Tank GmbH will be on site.
The International Craft Fair is a meeting place for everyone who wants to build, renovate and modernise. It includes a wide range of innovative products and services as well as sound advice and expert opinions.
Our partner Haase Tank GmbH will be on site in hall C2 booth 554.
The 30th edition of the HAUS construction fair is the largest trade fair in Dresden and appeals to everyone who wants to get active at the beginning of the building season. It brings together the experts in the construction industry and provides a complete overview of planning, building, renovation and furnishing. The fair is aimed at construction companies, craftsmen, private and commercial as well as public builders and interested parties, architects, planners, engineers and other service providers from the fields of building, renovation, modernisation.
Our partner Haase Tank GmbH will be on site as exhibitor in hall 4at booth E9.
The embedded world 2020 is an international fair for embedded systems. Security for electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the Internet of Things or e-mobility and energy efficiency – the embedded world trade fair in Nuremberg enables you to experience the whole world of embedded systems.
Our partner eesy-ic GmbH will be on site.
The maintenance Dortmund deals with the state-of-the-art topics of industrial maintenance. Including maintenance equipment, spare parts and drive technology to predictive maintenance and innovative technical solutions and much more.
Our partner Emerson Process Management GmbH & Co. OHG will be on site at booth A08-4.
The SPIE Photonics West 2020 provides the opportunity to access the latest research in biophotonics, laser technologies, and optoelectronics materials and devices. Furthermore it is possible to check the latest products and devices driving technology markets at the BiOS Expo and Photonics West Exhibition, featuring 1,400 companies, the Expo Industry Stage, and a Job Fair. At the world's largest trade fair for optics, lasers and photonics, our partners represented by CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH, Ferdinand-Braun-Institut, Leibniz-Institut für Höchstfrequenztechnik (FBH), UVphotonics NT GmbH, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin und micro resist technologies GmbH will present their research and development work at booth no. 4545 in the German Pavilion. The following conference contributions from the consortium are also represented:
CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH:
- Saturday 01.02.2020, Session 4 "Novel Optical Devices II" contribution with the topic "Miniaturization of the Hanbury Brown-Twiss configuration"
- Monday,03.02.2020, Session 2 "Infrared Devices, Technology, and Applications" contribution with the topic "Advanced broadband MEMS infrared emitter based on hightemperature-resistant nanostructured surfaces and packaging solutions for harsh environments" and a poster with the topic "Molybdenum silicide in infrared emitting devices"
- Thursday 06.02.2020, Session 9 "Hybrid Integrated Optical Link Modules II" contribution with the topic "Chip level fiber coupling"
Ferdinand-Braun-Institut, Leibniz-Institut für Höchstfrequenztechnik (FBH) and UVphotonics NT GmbH:
- Thursday 06.02.2020, Session 12 "UV/DUV LEDs and Their Applications" contribution with the topic "Ultraviolet LEDs: steps towards high efficiency and high reliability"
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin:
- Sunday 02.02.2020, Session 2 "Advanced Raman and SERS Systems", contribution with the topic "A diode laser based clinical diagnostic system using shifted excitation resonance Raman difference spectroscopy for the in vivo detection of ß-carotene in human skin"
- Monday 03.02.2020, poster with the topic "Monitoring of effects induced by topically applied optical clearing agents to skin ex vivo and in vivo"
The Advanced Imaging Methods Workshop is a 3-day event focused on new and emerging optical microscopy techniques and their applications with a special focus on time-resolved techniques. This workshop brings together internationally-renowned researchers in a wide variety of fields, including biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, probe design, cellular biology, neuroscience, optics, and more.
Our partners CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH and Ferdinand-Braun-Institut, Leibniz-Institut für Höchstfrequenztechnikwill be on site with the lectures „Fluorescence lifetime determination with UV-LEDs“ and „Emitting Devices, Materials, and Applications”.
The InfraTech 2020 with the themes"Maintaining and improving" deals with the four exhibition topics "Civil engineering", "Sewerage and drainage", "Public space and Mobility" and "Energy and environment".
Our partner Haase Tank GmbH will be on site as exhibitor at booth 3A22.